December 31st is my first birthday, so daddy and mommy invited some family and friends to celebrate together. It was a great night, Happy Birthday to myself, and I am a big boy now! Wow! I was so excited that day to see all the balloons and decoration, so I didn't take my afternoon nap until and party started. But, I am glad that daddy woke me up so I didn't miss the entire party. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts, I had a lot of fun :)Ian Chenxiang Hu 胡振翔 - Born: 12/31/2007 - Weight: 5 lbs 11 oz - Length: 19 in
Emme Yongxing Hu 胡詠昕 - Born: 5/2/2011 - Weight: 6 lbs 10 oz - Length: 20.5 in
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Happy 1st Birthday
December 31st is my first birthday, so daddy and mommy invited some family and friends to celebrate together. It was a great night, Happy Birthday to myself, and I am a big boy now! Wow! I was so excited that day to see all the balloons and decoration, so I didn't take my afternoon nap until and party started. But, I am glad that daddy woke me up so I didn't miss the entire party. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts, I had a lot of fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment